E/M Coding Update: 2021
Are You Ready?
The New 2021 E/M Guidelines are Coming
· The changes apply to new and established office patients only.
· The 99201 level of care will be deleted.
· The history and physical exam will no longer be key components of documentation.
· The level of care will be determined by time spent or by the medical decision making.
· The rules for adding up time spent will be different in 2021.
· There will be a new table for calculating medical decision-making in 2021.
· There will be a new G code for increased medical complexity and/or primary care.
· There will be a new prolonged services code for new and established office visits.
This physician-to-physician online E/M coding course includes a detailed review of all the upcoming changes coming in 2021, plus an in depth analysis of the new medical decision-making table. Using step-by-step clinical examples, you will learn exactly how to apply the new 2021 E/M guidelines in daily practice for new and established office visits.
Run time: One hour
CME: one hour
|E/M Coding Update 2021|
One Year Subscription Price: $169
|Need Help? Call Us Toll Free 1-888-836-2633|